MISSION

MISSION
IF U GUYS ARE USING THE RETARDS ACCOUNT TO POST, PLS SIGN OFF AT E END!

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

The pictures of our Holidays


Hey guys. I'm so sorry that I did not have the time to post up pictures.

Now here's some entertainment for you guys. And for those who want pictures, here you go.
Oh yea, Li-Na. Will this be your last night in Se7en for this term? What about the Halloween party? They actually offer "graveyard" to get drunk man! So.. Think twice. =p

By the way. This post only have pictures of some studies in Simon's place and picnic. Not to forget the dogs that we found infront of Fye's house too. That bloody dog is so cute. But don't know why Fye just doesn't wanna be a DOG STEALER. So he kindly return the dog to the owner. Good job Fye, yet we miss the dog larh. HOW??!! Distract our studies now. DAMN. Oh well. I will only post the Se7en pic a few days later. Heading back to study now. toodles guys! <3


Simon's Place (01.10.2007)

Papabear
The Fag
Lina & ee

Andrew, you look fakeWorking hard guys?

I rather thought you playing your Imac

I can sense the hardwork Nick

Go Fen
Eh! you're eating my Ferrero Roche!!
Look at the Monash Student






Picnic (02.10.2007)



Botanical Garden


The process of making sandwiches

I bet Li-Na never wash hand.
That explain why I had stomachache. Tempted guys? Or maybe... I duno also larh. ish

I had a great pic of you Nick =p

Sunny days guys?
Before departing to DFO, thanks to this dog.
Delay our time.
Yes Lina. I know you love it.

Even the fag love it.



KoKo (03.10.2007)


papabear


Simon and papabear


oh come on. it's free dinner. =)


Now we have to thanks this bitch before she get mad.


I heart you

Love, EE




No comments: