MISSION

MISSION
IF U GUYS ARE USING THE RETARDS ACCOUNT TO POST, PLS SIGN OFF AT E END!

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Something special, unforgettable.

Hey boooooooooooooys and girls.



I'm currently in Bangkok, I arrived like an hour ago and I'm currently bored out of my fucking mind. Something funny happened just now, they were paging for Mr.AD People. What the fuck is that shit man?



Anyway since there's nothing here to do but stare at chicks who might not be chicks. I'm just gonna list down some things I'll miss @ 1804.



Lina and Chia Ee doing the dishes/cleaning my room.
Josh just appearing in my hse out of nowhere. Haha. But it's all good.
Munfye trying to steal my eyes.
Waking up and seeing Lina staring at my face.
Andrew poking me with his pecker. (not really la)
I miss kay.. my ass lar.
Tam's bald head.
10 dollar haircuts by Ah B.
Iylia's ass crack.
My period stained bed.
Having to knock the door before going in MY OWN FUCKING ROOM.
Simon's annoying ass fucking ringtone.
Late nights at 1804 after clubbing.
My owning Faceless Void with 2 fucking Battle Fury!
Nick snooring.
Eugene the ular.
And him being the luckiest fuck in crown.
Fen the meatspinner.
Waking up and finding Simon next to me.
and recently.. TD!



Oh and quotes like..

"Something special, unforgettable, 50 cent, Justin, Timbaland.. Goddamn."
"I'm SORRAY!"
"Hey nice eyes, bitch."
"Round round baby round round."
"I call my DADDDYYYY."
"Hey boys, hey girls.. Superstar dj.. Here we go!"
"Mfsdjkfnsiugnjdkg." -Munfye when he's stoned
"Eh I'm leaving uni now, i'll meet you at home la."
"NO NOT AT HOME, MY FUCKING HOUSE.. BITCH!"
"ARTIS LOVEIS SARTAND REWISAFAG."
"Eh Fazil gone edi wei." ( when drinking )
"Buy me some mangosteens." ( Jay )
"Suck my honchong."
"Nanana na, nanana na, hey hey hey, goodbye."
"Through the wind, through the snow,
through the driving rain,
I'll crawl all the way home..
Baby baby baby.
To be back in ur arms,
just to taste ur kiss,
just to hear you say,
"Hey baby, are you alright? On a night like this?"


Many more la, just too damn many to list down cuz it's like 100 baht for like 20 mins.





Anyway,
When me and eugene were inspecting the place we promised each other that we would make this hse as happening as possible. And we agreed yesterday during breakfast that..

We kinda overdid it.
However, we sure as hell have no complaints.

Anyway dudes, take care of urselves and I'll see u soon bitches.


Fazil.
One of the many residents of 1804.

No comments: