MISSION

MISSION
IF U GUYS ARE USING THE RETARDS ACCOUNT TO POST, PLS SIGN OFF AT E END!

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Random

Hello people.
Just thought of crapping here for awhile :)

1. For those who are from RMIT, I'm sure you know that results will be out on the 26th of Nov. So, good luck! It's freaking me out btw. And Monash students, I think you guys will get your results a few days after us.
2. I just chatted with Simon for only a minute because he told me that he's gonna go kickboxing. The reason: He wants to protect me next year. LOL! 1804 members, we've our personal bodyguard! Go test your skills on Simon and see who wins yeah. Haha. Winner gets a FREE meatspinning session from Simon too! HAHAHA!
3. KL TRIP. We're planning to visit you KL peeps next week (I think?). Shall update you guys soon.
4. Zillieman! Where have you been? Haven't heard from you in awhile. Have you forgotten ME?
5. Joshhhh.. I saw yr personal message. Are you really coming back next Monday? See, finally you're coming back to join us. HAHA.
6. Li Na!! I haven't been talking to you. Hope you are doing good. Study hard okay. See you when you're back and we miss you! :)
7. Chia Ee. Don't give up okay. If I'm not wrong, you still have papers coming up or something. Do your best! You can do it!
8. Mun Fye.. I dont even know when you're online and Ill always remember the day you didnt send us off! Haha. Feeling guilty now? LOL! So when we go to KL, its ALL ON YOU ya =P

Time for me to say goodbye for now.. Till then. We're missing you people there!
Much love, Fen.

1 comment:

eugene said...

don't miss eugene? =(