MISSION

MISSION
IF U GUYS ARE USING THE RETARDS ACCOUNT TO POST, PLS SIGN OFF AT E END!

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

YOU LOSERS

I hate you guys, leaving us behind, make us miss you guys.
Housemates currently are hot to death.

But don't worry, soon I won't have to miss you guys anymore, because...
I'M GOING HOME SOON.
Anyway, Fye, thanks for the number, I shall contact you soon.
Nick and Fen, Come down KL asap!!! And stop showing off the food i n M'sia. Just take some pictures and show us okay????
Tam, you're currently official my housemates now!! wohoo!!
Lina, good luck in your exam!!
Eugene, thanks for letting me sleep in your room sometimes, and use your toilet, and your kitchen, and your damn apartment. THANK YOU SO MUCH
Rod, don't get deported pls. We still want you to be in Milano 1804.
Jay, have a safe flight this friday, you're no longer my housemates, so GOODBYE!
Papabear, thanks for accompany me this whole when Simon's not here. Then you made me cried in the airport. I do miss you okay? Come down KL visit us!!!
Fazil, stop drinking alone and play poker everyday. Soon I shall join you in Mayang for coffee.
Andrew, can you fucking change ur application to Melbourne Uni before I fucking burn your damn house and car. Don't make me burn your balls too okay? WAIT TILL I GO BACK!
Simon, baby........ I miss you the most. I shall see you soon okay? Be good and pls don't go find other girls okay? They are not as slutty as me. So don't have to search anymore. I love you.

Anyway, I'm off guys. Take care and good nites. =)


Loves.
Ee

No comments: