MISSION

MISSION
IF U GUYS ARE USING THE RETARDS ACCOUNT TO POST, PLS SIGN OFF AT E END!

Monday, November 19, 2007

To the faggots that left me to rot in melbourne...

Dear heartless people..
especially to the recent ones...
Ashvin, papa bear and chang mun fye..
first of all..
i dont miss u guys at all cuz i hate ur guts!!!
also....
papa bear.. do u want me to pay ur fines???
chang mun fye.. u too
if u want.. can u pls call jo and ask her to pass me the fine so i can pay all togeda...
period..
hate u guys..!!!!
but honestly...
i miss u guys alot..
sigh....
its so empty now in 1804......
and guess what
me n chia ee has a set of keys now!!! yayyyy
muahaha..
im at staying over at 1804 throughout my exam period..
so officially..
im the VIP now...
woo hoo...:P
anywayz.. back to work now..
love ya guys.,..
and dont worry..
ill rush my ass back to kl then penang, then taiping..
ok???
muax muax muax!!!!!!!

lots of love,
Li-Na Mah

No comments: